The Sunday Class: Dance Book 2
Sixteen Scottish Country Dances selected and edited by Amanda Peart.
Original music is provided for nine of these dances.
An accompanying CD by Marian Anderson and her band is available from TACSound.
The dances in this book are a mixture of those by previous contributors with some
from others who, for different reasons, have come in contact with The Sunday Class.
- The Bees They Are a'Drumming 32R3C
- Tiaras & Teapots 40R3C
- A Musical Page 32S3C
- Calm Before Storm 32S3C
- The Courtship 40R3C
- Marja's Buns 96Medley(48S&48R)6C in square set with 5C and 6C inside
- Sunshine in Lagos 32J3C
- Pat George's Strathspey 32S5C in square set with 5C inside
- Newark Castle 48J4C square set
- Pirongia 32R3C
- Chris Cross 32J3C
- Jan Maree 32R3C 3C set
- The Tipsy Vicar 32J3C
- Broadway 32S3C 3Cset
- Merry St. Andrews 40J3C
- Festival Dream 64S4C square set