Book 50: Spring Fling
Twelve Scottish Country Dances with music arranged by Ian R Muir.
Pillings-style diagrams are included.
This book is the result of a dance-devising competition held at Spring Fling 2015 in London, England.
So many good dances were submitted that it was decided to feature them in a single book.
A CD, recorded by Scott Band, is available from TACSound. It has these twelve dances and some other tracks.
- The Spring Fling Reel 40R3C (4C set)
- Les Remparts de Séville32j3C 94C set)
- There's Something about Thirty 32S3C (3C set)
- 192 Miles Home 48J4C (Square set)
- The Doonhamer Delight 32R2C (Round the room)
- Mathilde is a Delight 32S3C (3C set)
- The Wandering Wallaby 32J4C
- Double Trouble Triangles 48R4C
- Shadow 32J3C (3C set)
- A Trip to Applecross 32R2C (3C set)
- Dancing Spirit 32J3C (4C set)
- La Barratte your Way Home 40R4C (square set)